You Shall Not Jump - Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Support our game in Steam Greenlight
In a nutshell
- A variety of prison levels, from a deep underground to the stratosphere.
- A laser that can be upgraded from "a thin ray" into the deadliest "mass destruction machine".
- Monsters. Kill or be killed - with fangs/teeth/paws/explosions (underline the correct option).
- RPG-elements. Beat the gold out of mobs and use it to buy items/implants and heal injuries. Purchased items affect your characteristics - 7 main and more than 20 secondary ones.
- Mechanics. The items you collect don't just freeload in your inventory - they make up sets and synergies that affect the game process.
- Roguelike-elements. The game has a lot of procedural generation; game over moments are definitive and irreversible.
- Shops, where for a good price (not really), intelligent rats smugglers will give you their best (LOL) equipment.
- Story. The dystopia of the post-industrial society and the motives of criminals will be revealed in more than 50 notes.
- Simple controls. You won't even need a keyboard! A two-button mouse does the job beautifully.
- Difficulty. Our product is not just another "lazy clicking on that one-a-minute mob". The aim as well as platform placing will require quick reflexes.
- Triangles. You too have noticed our designers love them, right?
About the gameplay
Second try. Getting better. 10% of level 1 done... wait a second, what's this?! Looks like a bat...Аааahhh! Click, click, click! It grabbed me! Damn! Game over.
*a couple of sleepless nights after* Well, this mini-boss is finally done for. Quietly placing the character closer to a wall, it's safer there. A blue ball is close, no way around that freezing, but no worries. A shop has to soon - got a lot to spend from those two chests. Maybe upgrade the laser... And invest into agility, dodging really seems to help. And after that...* and after that one can only hear indistinct mumbling and frantic mouse clicking*
- PC (Win/Mac/Linux);
- Mouse (preferably – a PC one);
- Left mouse button;
- Right mouse button;
- Steel nerves.
A little about the project future
Best of luck, have a good day (or night) jumping!
- Extract .zip archive
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.